Sunday, April 24, 2011

T is for TIRED......

I was going to write about something else but stumbled about a poem(its in the post b4 this one) and reread the Spoonie Story(its also in a previous post) and thought it would be appropriate.   People with chronic tiredness and pain are a family of their own.  If you do not suffer from a chronic illness, its hard to understand the daily struggle that we face.  I encourage you to read the two previous post, esp if you DO NOT have a chronic condition.  It will help put into perspective our daily lives.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thank you for your posts and the links to the life of having a chronic illness. We had Easter dinner last night and I thought about how I was pushing myself to get everything done, knowing today was going to be rough because of it. As I put the ham in the oven I wondered if I would physically be able to lift the pan next year. I do not believe these thoughts would even come to mind if I was not faced with the realities of my conditions.

In a way its a blessing. I actually think about what I am doing every day. I get to consciously prioritize my life. What others take for granted, some of us celebrate!