K is for Keena......
That's right. KEENA!! ME!!! Just a few items that you may not know about me. If you have any specific question that you'd like to ask, please feel free to ask. Make a comment below or you can email me @ Keenalynn@juno.com
1. I like my husband's BO. Now I know that sounds strange but he has a good smell about him. I don't mean like in his pits or anything but just in general I like the way he smells
2. I do not like holidays. I am not against holidays, but I never had fun with them. I had a small family and therefore, it was just my mom and I. Then I felt torn between seeing my dad and spending time with mom. It was not fun. Now that I am married, things are changing. I am beginning to like Thanksgiving. All of his family gets together for a big dinner. It is fun
3. I do not like to put away my laundry. I still have piles of loads that have been washed and dried. Some are even folded but I just can't get them into the drawers.
4. I miss sleeping in on cold winter mornings and having my dog snuggle up to me.
5. I like things to be even or straight. I have some OCD tendencies in me. I kinda like the guy in "Sleeping with the Enemy" , however, I am not abusive about it.
6. After I shower in the mornings, I like to lay down for about 15 minutes of "cool down" time. I have done this since as far back as I can remember. Weird huh?????
7. I enjoy being married. I mean I really enjoy doing things like cooking and cleaning for him and I like that he "protects, takes care of, and looks after me" . He is a great husband. I thank God for him every day.
8. I have a hard time throwing things away. Cards, letters, postcards, or anything that someone has given me. I still have a beat up spoon that my dad used to use to make C-A-N-D-Y. My mom threw it away one time and I almost had a fit. I sterilized it and kept it.
9. I do not like Christmas music. Refer back to #2. I always felt torn between my parents. If I was with one, I felt guilty for not being with other. When I hear Christmas music, I change the station.
10. I am addicted to caffeine. It really is a powerful drug. I would love to come off it but it just seems like I cannot function without it. I have tried but have always went back. I might try again.