Monday, April 18, 2011

O is for OUGHT.......

I ought to be doing dishes.....

I ought to be cleaning the bathroom....

I ought to be reading the book for upcoming book club.....

I ought to be taking a shower....

I ought to call my mother.....

I ought to start writing the novel that's inside me....

I ought to get off Facebook....

I ought to do my daily devotions....

There are so many things that I OUGHT to be doing but the one that takes precedences right now is blogging and visiting my "blogger" friends.   Thank for being my friends!!!

10 comments:

Susan Kane said...

That is one harsh word, "ought". I have been cursed with it many times. Good blog.

Thomasina said...

I can so relate to this post. I ought to be putting laundry away, but I think I'll continue to pass.

Tonja said...

I passed on laundry today too. :) Nice post.

Eat To Live said...

LOL.... Great post!!! Love it.... Now,
I Ought to get off this computer and get some things done

By the way, I am a new follower

Sue Jackson said...

Hi, Keena -

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! It's nice to "meet" you - looks like we have a lot in common.

I loved this post - I am drowning in Oughts!!

Sue

Dawn M. Hamsher said...

I hear ya! I want to hear about this novel inside you!

The Words Crafter said...

LOL!!! This is sooooooooo me right now! Nice to meet you:)

Spenc said...

There is always something I ought to be doing, but I like doing the stuff that never makes it to the ought to list, like camping, or taking a nap.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Great post! I ought to be writing or doing housework, however I'm blogging instead. :-)

Brianna said...

Yep I'm in the same boat!