Thursday, August 13, 2009

When the Rubber Meets the Road

My last post I shared that God had given me peace.... Well now, it is being tested.. Why is it when God speaks to you, He always gives you a test??!!! LOL.. I guess it means that He thinks you can pass....
My husband has lost his job and my supervisor is trying to push me out of my job before my disability gets approved...So our finances are looking poorly right now....Our condo has not sold so now the bank is calling....
My faith is being tested....Will I keep my peace and trust in God
or will I allow my self to be distracted by the circumstances that
surround me....If I have any thing to do with it, I will keep my
eyes on Christ...He has promised that He will never leave me or
forsake me and that His peace is mine.... It will be hard but I
must do those things to keep my focus upward
Take care and until next time....Keep the faith

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hey Keena!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always great to find some in-real-life friends who blog as well.

Good stuff! You should do it more often!