Thursday, August 27, 2009

Please put the toliet seat DOWN!!!!

Honestly ladies, this has never bothered me.....Normally my husband does put it down, but when he forgets, it's no big deal. Now, what does bother me is when he________I'll let you fill in the blank......Whatever it is, IT drives us nuts. Don't you agree? HOWEVER, when I focus on those things, it makes me a little sad. This is not what I signed up for...This is not how it is portrayed in movies or in books, but this is real life...So I have made a decision, rather a commitment to think on those things that are positive. Hhhmmm, I think someone has suggested that before.........like uummm, Paul in his writings. Sooo, when my hubby does something "manly", I remember all that he does for me. For ex. right now as I am writing this, he is making dinner. Also, he helps me do laundry, clean the kitchen, he gives me money to spend on me. etc. He is a good guy. So my question is this ladies, When did having a good marriage not be enough? Instead of focusing on what we don't have or what he doesn't do, we ladies , need to focus on the good AND let HIM know it. I love my husband and appreciate him so much.. NO, he is not perfect and YES, he does things to annoy me, but uh, I guess I do the same to him...Let's make a choice to uplift our husbands, to respect them and talk good to them and about him to others. As much as I get annoyed with him I am more annoyed with women who bash and talk crudely to their husbands and about their husbands to others. Women, it is our job to encourage, respect, LOVE(do we need to be reminded of the Biblical definition of LOVE), and build up our husbands.... Let's not wait another moment....Let's begin today!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Redbird said...

I fully agree Keena! Our husbands need to be told how much we appreciate and love them every day! I tell my husband that I love him and I thank him for the things he does for me and our family all the time!
Blessings on you and your family Keena! Keep strong hon!

~Cyndi