Saturday, December 29, 2007


Well, we did NOT sell out our condo in time. Actually, we have not sold our condo yet. What we plan to do is take the condo off the market in mid January, then wait for awhile and try it again. I'm a little disappointed but my husband and I prayed about this and we believe that it was in God's best interest for us. ALL things happen for a reason. I'm not sure what the reason is but sometimes it is not for us to understand but just to trust Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is A hug.