Thursday, December 13, 2007

THE CHALLENGE

I was given a challenge by a friend of mine. She challenged me to write 10 things about myself that most people do not know. It was harder than I thought, but here I go........
  1. I like my husband's BO. Now I know that sounds strange but he has a good smell about him. I don't mean like in his pits or anything but just in general I like the way he smells
  2. I do not like holidays. I am not against holidays, but I never had fun with them. I had a small family and therefore, it was just my mom and I. Then I felt torn between seeing my dad and spending time with mom. It was not fun. Now that I am married, things are changing. I am beginning to like Thanksgiving. All of his family gets together for a big dinner. It is fun
  3. I do not like to put away my laundry. I still have piles of loads that have been washed and dried. Some are even folded but I just can't get them into the drawers.
  4. I miss sleeping in on cold winter mornings and having my dog snuggle up to me.
  5. I like things to be even or straight. I have some OCD tendencies in me. I kinda like the guy in "Sleeping with the Enemy" , however, I am not abusive about it.
  6. After I shower in the mornings, I like to lay down for about 15 minutes of "cool down" time. I have done this since as far back as I can remember. Weird huh?????
  7. I enjoy being married. I mean I really enjoy doing things like cooking and cleaning for him and I like that he "protects, takes care of, and looks after me" . He is a great husband. I thank God for him every day.
  8. I have a hard time throwing things away. Cards, letters, postcards, or anything that someone has given me. I still have a beat up spoon that my dad used to use to make C-A-N-D-Y. My mom threw it away one time and I almost had a fit. I sterilized it and kept it.
  9. I do not like Christmas music. Refer back to #2. I always felt torn between my parents. If I was with one, I felt guilty for not being with other. When I hear Christmas music, I change the station.
  10. Just recently I have stopped drinking caffeine. I hope that this time it is a permanent thing. I had done it once before, but started back up. Mt Dew for me is like cigarettes for others.

Whew!!!!!! There are my ten. It was much harder than I thought. I pray that all have a safe and blessed Christmas holiday and I will " blog ya" soon

No comments: