Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I cannot believe that tomorrow will be a year that my doggie, Dove died.... I miss her so much. Its amazes me how we can get so attached to these small creatures. Dove was like my child. She was like a person. I mean, she had her own personality. She was funny!! Dove  would grab a toy start to walk to you and then run... Or, if you called her, sometimes she would turn her head opposite of you like "I'm not looking at you" but you'd see her eyes look to see if you were still looking at her.. I have never met a dog with such a gentle and sweet disposition.  Dove would walk away from conflict, if she could, rather then fight. However, I have seen her defend herself when pushed in a corner. BOY!!! I miss her so... She was a great dog....I still have dreams about her.  There will never be another dog like my Dove...I LOVE YOU DOVE AND I ALWAYS WILL.....You will always be in my heart.....

2 comments:

Denise Fitzsimmons said...

I can't believe it either. My Peanut died just a few weeks before Dove----8/13/09. I know exactly how you feel! I miss him SO MUCH!!!

bekajune said...

I know exactly how you feel...Brina is like my child too and I can't imagine my life without her!