Sunday, April 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....................

Well, I had a great birthday... First of all, my day started @ Chick-Fil-A.  That is my favorite fast food.. I had my normal chicken, egg and cheese biscuit meal.... YUM!!! YUM!!!!

Then we did a few errands.....We went to the bank, post office and such.....





Then I we went to the bowling alley and played some free games.... Then while at the alley I played my favorite arcade game-Ms, Pac-Man....What a classic!!!   I bowled a whooping 78 and 96...Yeah me!!!







After a busy morning, I went home and took a nap while my husband did some more errands.....


Later that evening, Bob, I and a few friends went to dinner at a reasturant named Yokoso's.  It is Japenease and they cook dinner on a grill right in front of you.. They also make the birthday party do a "chicken dance". 
I had an enjoyable day with family and friends from early morning until evening...Checkout my facebook account and I have ALL pictures posted there...

No comments: