Sunday, October 28, 2007

Step By Step

Good evening everyone!!!!!
This has been a difficult month. Both my husband and I have had some health issues which has resulted in some financial issues. We are still trying to sell the condo. I would have some pics but my batteries have died to my camera. The past two weeks we have made some "beautifying" changes. I'm almost to the point that I want to stay in the condo rather than selling it. It is starting to look like a home rather than just a place to be. The house is coming along. I meet with the builder tomorrow. And guess his name.........BOB...... so he is BOB the builder. I just think that's funny. Isn't the kid cartoon of the construction dude named "Bob the Builder" Again, sorry for no pics. Today has been the only day I have had a chance to see the progress and I did not have my camera. Just wait until we move in. I'll be posting lots and lots of pics. My family is doing well. Our 1 year anniversary is in just a few weeks. I cannot believe that I have been married for a year(almost)!!!!!!!! It has been great. Of course, ours is not the perfect marriage but we have a great marriage. We hardly argue. We get along so well even when we disagree we respect each other. Bob and I are going on a 7 day cruise to celebrate. We leave out of Charleston on the 24th(anniversary day) and will be traveling to Key West, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman Islands. I am so excited. I will surely have pics of that. I hope all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

No comments: