Saturday, September 29, 2007

Why..."It's my life"


Some of you may wonder why I chose the title It's my life. Last year, I learned a very valuable lesson. It is my life. I cannot live my life for any one but me. It was a hard lesson to learn for I tried to make everyone in my life happy but was failing at making myself happy in what I believed was right for me. You see God had brought me a wonderful man. However, we meet in an unconventional method and my family and friends could not God had spoken to me. My husbands and I relationship had been unconventional from the start. Instead of trusting what God had spoken to me, I allowed everyone affect my belief. After some time, I had to make the decision to trust God and go ahead with what I know He spoke. Now, I live what I believe. I live for God, husband, and myself. I have never been as happy as I am now. I have no regrets. I challenge each of you to live YOUR life, regardless.

No comments: